As Kermel® fiber (https://www.kermel.com/) is more and more popular in European market, Kermel woven twill fabrics has very good performance in flame retardant which widely apply in arc apparel, protective wear, fire fighter suit, tank crew suit, flying suit, worker wear, etc.
Kermel® Woven Fabric
- MATERIAL: 50% Kermel® 50% F/R Viscose
- WEAVE: 1/2 TWILL
- WIDTH : 59"
- WEIGHT : 235g/m2
- COLOR : Orange & Blue.
- ISO 11612 Certificate of test
- APPLICATION: ARC SUIT, FIRE FIGHTER SUIT, TANK CREW SUIT, FLYING SUIT, WORK WEAR...etc.
Kermel® has a very low thermal conductivity and retains its integrity and
dimension when subjected to flames. This fibre property enables efficient
and lightweight fabric solutions.
● Kermel® is solution-dyed for ensures exceptional lightfastness properties.
● Inherently Flame Retardant properties
● Extremely soft and pleasant to the touch with blended 50% FR Lenzing be
worn and softness and comfort.
● Kermel shrinks very little in boiling water or in dry air, so garments made
from kermel fibres are perfectly suited for industrial laundry. This means
durable, long-lasting garments that are excellent value for money.
(above information extracted by Kermel - http://www.kermel.com/fr/Home-1294.html)